There’s no place like Boerne — especially during the holiday season. Jingle all the way to the historic city, nestled in Texas’s Hill Country for the festivities they’re planning.
See our activity picks for every type of traveler:
For the whole family
- Dickens on Main | Friday, Nov. 24-Saturday, Nov. 25
- Weihnacht’s Weekend | Friday, Dec. 1-Saturday, Dec. 2
- A Toast to Olde Town | Friday, Dec. 8-Sunday, Dec. 10
- Kinder Fest | Friday, Dec. 15- Sunday, Dec. 17
- Old West Christmas Light Fest | Friday, Nov. 24- Saturday, Dec. 23 (exact dates vary)
Pro tip: This year, Boerne will have its very first outdoor ice rink with real ice — it’s the No. 1 must-do activity, in our opinion.
For the music lover
- Music in the Cave: A Nordic Christmas | Saturday, Dec. 9
- Music in the Cave: Winter Solstice | Saturday, Dec. 16
For the shopping enthusiast
- Shopping at the Hill Country Mile (which is decked out for the season) | Daily
- Fall Boerne Handmade Market | Friday, November 17-Saturday, November 18
- Christmas Market Days | Saturday, Dec. 9-Sunday, Dec. 10
Not sure where to stay or what restaurants you can’t miss? Visit Boerne can help you map out the rest of an unforgettable weekend getaway.