Game, set, match — the ATX Open will return to Austin for the second year in a row this spring.
The ATX Open, one of just a few women’s-only professional tennis tournaments in the country, will once again take place at the Westwood Country Club from Feb. 24 to March 3, 2024.
The inaugural event attracted nearly 18,000 fans, and the 2024 event has a few changes in store, including:
- Additional seating around the Center Court
- Expanded hospitality offerings
- New Owners’ Club with views of the Grandstand Court
- Opening weekend qualifying matches
- Opening weekend fan activities
Tickets, ranging between $28-$735 per package, go on sale Monday, Oct. 16 at 10 a.m. Stay tuned for the full list of players announcement in January.
While you wait, don’t miss our interview with tournament director Christo Van Rensburg.