Be honest, is all your holiday shopping done?
If you’re anything like us, you’ve been spending more time thinking about gift giving than actually buying. You’ve got until 6 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 24, to grab a gift from Blue Genie Art Bazaar — visit in-person at 6100 Airport Blvd. or shop online.
Here are 12 gift ideas from local makers.
- This three-wick eucalyptus rose wooden bowl centerpiece candle, which is guaranteed to make any room a little more cozy, from 7th Street Candle Co. 🪔 | $50
- These mixed-medium, beaded fabric studs from jewelry maker ashdel. | $36
- A trendy opal necklace in the shape of Texas, available in seven different colors, from Stitch and Stone. | $28
- A repurposed cedar and pine birdhouse for your favorite birder from Idler Homes. | $120
- A hand-blown glass cowboy hat paper weight — for a little country flair — by Ghost Pepper Glass. | $50
- A scientific-looking propagation station with multiple uses by Horseman Co. | $50
- A grow-your-own microgreens kit — with your choice of wheatgrass, broccoli and radish, and mustard greens — from Kim’s Farmacy. | $25
- This responsibility abacus to track your to-do list from BigHer Impact. 🧮 | $35
- The “Texas Musicians Coloring Book,” which is exactly what it sounds like, by Sarah Hickman. | $20
- One of Saira Holland’s very southwestern fine art prints. 🏜 | $33
- This sweet illustrated map of Austin from Little Wonder Co. 🗺 | $28
- Give the gift of Whataburger ketchup with “Team Regular” or “Team Spicy” pieces from Troconis + Zinna. | $60
Click here to find more market options.