Not that we’re biased or anything, but we think Austin is home to some of the best food in the country. And it looks like the Good Food Foundation agrees — six Austin businesses are finalists for their annual awards, which recognize socially and environmentally responsible products with superior taste.
Check out the products being recognized:
- Beerburg Brewing | The Yaupon Roggenbier and the Shokolad, an 11% imperial Russian Stout brewed with flavors of bourbon, chocolate, and vanilla
- Vista Brewing | Hive Mind - Collaboration Honey Ale, aged in a wine barrel
- The Salumeria | Adagio Salumi-OG
- Madhu Chocolate | Saffron Milk, a 45% cacao inspired by traditional Indian beverages
- Greater Goods Roasting | Sumatra Ribang Gayo
- !El Meteoro! | Super Green Cremosa and Pablo’s Smoky Rojo sauces
During the week of January 30, finalists will be showcased during virtual tastings. The ~200 winners will celebrate at an awards ceremony on Friday, April 21 in Portland, OR.