You can now vote for your favorite Austin FC player to participate in the in the 2023 MLS All-Star game.
The game, which consists of 26 players from clubs across the country matched up head-to-head, will take place at DC United’s home base, Audi Field, on Wednesday, July 19.
As for Austin FC, 15 players are on the ballot:
- Sebastián Driussi (Attacking midfielder)
- Diego Fagundez (Forward/Winger)
- Ethan Finlay (Forward/Winger)
- Jon Gallagher (Right back)
- Nick Lima (Right back)
- Adam Lundkvist (Left back)
- Daniel Pereira (Defensive midfielder)
- Rodney Redes (Forward/Winger)
- Emiliano Rigoni (Forward/Winger)
- Alexander Ring (Center back)
- Brad Stuver (Goalkeeper)
- Maximiliano Urruti (Forward/Winger)
- Leo Väisänen (Center back)
- Owen Wolff (Defensive midfielder)
- Gyasi Zardes (Forward/Winger)
How the players are picked:
- 12 players will be determined by votes from MLS players, fans, and select media members.
- 12 players will be selected by MLS All-Star head coach Wayne Rooney of the host team DC United.
- MLS Commissioner Don Garber will select two players