🚨 Calling all pumpkin spice latte lovers. 🚨
PSL season is here, and it’s not just for Starbucks . Local coffee shops all over town are pulling out the fall flavors — and not just when it comes to coffee, but with autumnal teas, scones, and cocktails.
You can get your local latte fix at one of these Austin cafes:
- Café Crème |1834 E. Oltorf St. | 7 a.m.-5 p.m. | This unassuming French-Vietnamese cafe will wow you with its creative drinks year-round. Try the crème brûlée latte or frappe, and a snickerdoodle latte.
- Cenote | Multiple locations | Hours vary | While you can get a standard PSL at Cenote, the cafe and eatery is getting creative for fall. On the menu: Horchata cold brew, lavender coconut cold brew, ginger tea, and a wintry golden milk latte.
- Freddo ATX | 2336 S. Congress Ave. | 8 a.m.-11 p.m.| For fans of the classics, Freddo ATX has you covered with a PSL made with Illy Coffee.
- Jo’s Coffee | Multiple locations | 7 a.m.-7 p.m. | Get warm and cozy with Jo’s newest seasonal sips: The pumpkin pie latte, caramel apple cold brew, French toast latte, and voodoo matcha drink with banana and coconut.
- Lucky Lab Coffee Co. | 2421 San Antonio St. | Hours vary | This local shop’s seasonal menu is on another level — try the honey peach sage sweet cream latte, blood orange clove latte, or the maple cinnamon oat chai. Pro tip: You can also get a fall flavors flight if you can’t decide.
- Kerbey Lane | Multiple locations | Hours vary | This late-night favorite is known for its seasonal menus. While the fall menu won’t be available until October, plan ahead to get some pumpkin pancakes, an apple cider mimosa and some sweet potato hash.
- Tellus Joe | 3108 Windsor Rd. | 8 a.m.-2 p.m, 5-10 p.m. | You can grab a pumpkin chai scone now but come October, Tellus Joe will roll out fall-flavored drinks like its “silence of the yams” ube latte from last year.