It’s the smell of sunscreen on a weekday afternoon. It’s the cold rush of a dip in Barton Springs on a Saturday morning. It’s the indulgent relief of an icy treat under the beating sun.
Austin, it’s summertime. And we want your help with something.
We’re putting together a starter pack for everything an Austin local needs to make the most of the city’s hottest — and some would say best — season. What should be on our list? Is it…
- An eight-pack of sunscreen, SPF 2000?
- A citywide pool pass to help you beat the heat?
- A big, floppy hat for paddle boarding trips on Lady Bird Lake?
- A picnic full of locally sourced eats?
- A pup (or two or three) to explore the city with?
Let us know what you think are must-haves for the summer season by clicking this link, and we’ll shout out your tips in an upcoming newsletter.