They say it’s our birthday … we’re going to a party party.
ATXtoday is celebrating two years of bringing hyper-local and positive Austin news straight to your inbox. To commemorate the occasion, City Editors Figi and London shared some birthday chips and queso and rounded up the stories we’re most proud of producing in the last year.
- How we’re celebrating 100 years of Texas State Parks
- How Austin’s $5.5 billion budget compares to other US cities
- Envisioning Austin’s architectural future with Gensler Austin
- At KG BBQ, barbecue is high steaks
- Entering the splash zone: The history of Austin Aqua Festival
- Creating connected communities with Austin Transit Partnership’s Peter Mullan
Want to give us a birthday gift that keeps on giving? Tell a friend about our newsletter.