For #DrinkUpAustin, we’re issuing a challenge to all the coffee-crazed Austinites out there. Our team has created an East Austin coffee crawl map — because why should pubs have all the fun?
To make this java journey doable, we’re sticking to recommendations in East Austin. Here are five locations on the official ATXtoday Coffee Crawl.
☕ Flitch Coffee, 641 Tillery St.
- Kick off your espresso explorations with a stop at this shop in a remodeled 1952 Spartan trailer. Scoop a cup of locally roasted coffee from the walk-up window + pair it with Pueblo Viejo tacos, Sour Duck Market pastries, or Pawket Treats for your dog.
☕ Cuvée Coffee Bar, 2000 E. 6th St.
- This local coffee company is known for its canned Nitro Cold Brew, but its coffee bar also serves up a mean chai. You can also add a splash of house-made lavender or hazelnut syrup to your drink.
☕ Fleet Coffee Co, 2427 Webberville Rd.
- Sample creative, rotating coffee drinks like an espresso tonic with grapefruit + an Oreo-infused cortado. Pro tip: Next time you need breakfast with your cup of joe, this coffee shop is right next to a Veracruz All Natural food trailer.
☕ Revival Coffee, 1405 E. 7th St.
- This pink coffee shop from the same businesswoman behind Taquero Mucho and Gabriela’s is more than just an Instagrammable background. It’s also a go-to spot for unique drinks such as Matcha Fruity pebbles, Honey Lavender Latte, and El Último Latte del Mundo.
☕ Cenote, 1010 E. Cesar Chavez St.
- This coffeehouse, wine bar, and restaurant in a 130-year-old house serves a large selection of beverages, both caffeinated and not.
Ready to get on the grind and complete this crawl yourself? Tag us in your photos on social media with #ATXtoday.
If you’re feeling ambitious — and in need of a little more caffeination — check out nine other East Austin coffee shops on our crawl map here.
powered by Proxi