Are you ready for a second round? This July, we’re back hosting Drink Up, a celebration of beverages and beverage-makers in Austin.
Throughout the month, we’ll highlight some of our favorite drinks and beverage entrepreneurs through curated round-ups, in-depth Q+As, and industry breakdowns.
But wait, there’s more.
We’re also partnering with some lovely local bars, breweries, and other thirst-quenching businesses to offer you discounts and specialty drinks throughout the month.
Keep your eyes peeled on every section of our newsletter — and our social media accounts — to find these deals.
Lastly, we want to hear from you.
Do you want to give a shout out to your favorite local bar? Do you have a great drink recipe you’d like to share? Do you know someone with an amazing story that we should interview? Are you that person yourself?
Click the link to send us your ideas.
Read our Drink Up coverage:
- Meet the Austin Boba Girls of Terrazzo Tea
- Let’s talk about the incredible potential of Texas wine
- Support Austin Pets Alive! and drink for free with the new Pours for Pets passport
- ATXtoday readers share their favorite Texas wines
- 7 places to get frozen drinks in Austin
- Celebrate National Tequila Day with an at-home cocktail recipe