Want the kids to enjoy trick-or-treating, but not sure if your neighbors will shell out the good stuff? Check out these trick-or-treat events happening around town, starting this weekend.
- Trunk-or-Treat Bash | Friday, Oct. 27 | 6-8 p.m. | SoCo Village, 3700 Payload Pass | This senior community event will feature treats, face painting, and games.
- 6th Annual Boo & Brew | Saturday, Oct. 28 | 4-6 p.m. | The Arboretum, 10000 Research Blvd. | Adults can fill up their cups while kids fill up their bags — win, win.
- 4th Annual Trunk-or-Treat | Saturday, Oct. 28 | 5-8 p.m. | Nelson Field, 7105 Berkman Dr. | Enjoy candy, food, music, and educational materials from community partners.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat | Saturday, Oct. 28 | 12-3 p.m. | Hill Country Galleria, 2700 Hill Country Blvd. | Come dressed in costume and stroll the retailers of Hill Country Boulevard to collect treats.
- Trick-or-Treat with Senior Friends | Saturday, Oct. 28 | 10:30-11:30 a.m. | Westminster Manor, 4300 Bull Creek Rd. | Make the residents smile as kiddos trick-or-treat in costume.
- Halloween Carnival 2023 | Sunday, Oct. 29 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Neill-Cochran House Museum, 2310 San Gabriel St. | Grab goodies from the trunk-or-treat + enjoy a bouncy house and scavenger hunts.
- House on the Hill: Safe Trick-or-Treat | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 4-6 p.m. | Pease Park, 1100 Kingsbury St. | Visit the Tudor Cottage and terrace before trick-or-treating in costume.
Planning to stick to your neighborhood? Tell us when you’ll be trick-or-treating so we can share with our readers when to stock the candy bowls and prepare the kiddos.