There’s nothing like a day in Downtown Austin to cure what ails you.
We asked our readers to tell us their favorite thing to do Downtown. Here’s what they said.
About 45% like to try new restaurants, so we suggest:
- Estelle’s, a flower shop and vintage vibes bar and restaurant.
- Luminaire, a restaurant serving seasonal Texas fare.
Another 18% of y’all are live music lovers, so don’t sleep on:
- Louis Tomlinson at Moody Amphitheater on Friday, July 7.
- Alicia Keys at the Moody Center on Monday, July 24.
Or try one of these reader-suggested favorites:
- See a show — like Theo Von this Saturday, June 10 — at the Paramount Theatre.
- Watch the sun set from Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge.
- Enjoy the Central Library’s amenities.
- See a play, with some help from ATX Theatre.
Find more events on our online calendar.